Business Start up & Development
Most people who start up business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through but may not be experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
These matters can put off some potential business entrepreneurs. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Recommend your business to a bank manager to open accounts
- Assess your financial requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- We could host your registered office address
- Set up accounting system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.