Accountancy & Audit
Peters & Co has a team of highly experienced accountants. We sort the numbers – as you would expect – but that is just the beginning. We will analyse and interpret the figures – checking for, and high lighting any risks such as big debtors, compliance issues or unusual expenses.
Producing Management Accounts creates a gateway that allows us to see, and show you, exactly how the business has performed and more importantly what needs to be done going forward. And with accurate, reliable information to hand you will be able to make better informed business decisions with greater confidence.
Our accounting and reporting services include:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for companies (LTD) and limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Annual accounts for unincorporated businesses
- Periodic management accounts
- Cash flow and profit projections
At Peters & Co, we take the opportunity to understand exactly how your accounting and internal control systems have been performing and suggests ways to improve the efficiency of your business. The accumulated knowledge and experience gained from working with other business clients gives us a springboard from which we can quickly develop a good working relationship with new clients.
We devote significant time to fully understand your business and the issues it faces. This understanding means that we are able to provide:-
- Competitive value-driven fees
- A timely and efficient service from our specialist team, combined with exceptional standards of client care
Our audit services include:
- Limited companies (LTD)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Unincorporated partnerships
- Public Limited Companies (PLC)